"My my; what an interesting reaction." 
The Icewarden is a sturdy white and blue dragon with ice crystals growing off the top of his head, down his back, and on the tip of his tail. He has six limbs, with four legs and two wings. His wings have small icicles growing off them, and his feet have blue fur on them.
The Icewarden was born during the first age, in the battle between the first four dragon gods. When the Flamecaller's actions created smoke thick enough to cover the sun, the southern hemisphere was covered with darkness and coldness. The Icewarden was born in this frozen land.
After the appearance and defeat of The Shade, the Icewarden helped create the World Pillar.
After the Pillar had been shattered and the eight gods that had created the pillar were awakened from their slumber, each one decided to head off to their own land. The Icewarden couldn't depart without saying something to the Earthshaker, the sole dragon to stay beside the pillar. This is the way of it. We were resolute enough to keep this world from destroying itself, but now we have another charge. It is evident that we will never hold off the residual darkness together, so we must do so apart. It is time to seperate. And with that, he left for the Southern Icefield
- When looking at the dragons' ID numbers, it is revealed that the Icewarden is the 6th dragon to be created on the site.
- This might be a nod to the story of the gods' birth, as all the gods have their ID numbers roughly in the order they were born in the story: The Earthshaker, Flamecaller, Windsinger and Tidelord are 1, 2, 3 and 4 respectively, The Shadowbinder, Icewarden, Stormcatcher and Lightweaver are 5, 6, 7 and 8 in that order, the Gladekeeper and Plaguebringer are 9 and 10 and the Arcanist is last at 11. This is confirmed in the game's lore book that he was indeed the 6th of the Eleven to be born.
- There are many tales of the Icewarden's furry feet.
- The Icewarden is one of 6 deities that has the name of his flight in his title.
- Additionally, these 6 deities are evenly split between male gods (The Earthshaker, The Icewarden, and The Windsinger) and female gods (The Plaguebringer, The Shadowbinder, and The Lightweaver).
- On the Flight Rising fourms, the Icewarden is often reffered as the 'Icedad', among members of the Ice Flight