Lairs are where any and all dragons a player owns will reside.
Upon starting the game, there will be room for 10 dragons in your lair. A player who wants more space is able to purchase 5 additional lair spaces at a time, up to a maximum total of 200 spaces.
To expand the lair, go to the very last row of slots and click the "Expand Lair" button. A pop-up will appear with the number of slots you currently have and the cost for the next upgrade.
Lair Upgrade CostsEdit
Lair expansions are inexpensive in the beginning but become more expensive with each upgrade. They start to level off after 110 slots, increasing in only small amounts every couple upgrades.
All lair expansions are paid for in treasure. The flight with first place dominance receives a 5% upgrade discount and the second place flight receives a 1% discount.
|Spaces:||Cost:||1st Place||2nd Place|
The prices are not cumulative. Expanding a lair from 10 to 15 costs 5k; from 15 to 20 costs another 15k; from 20 to 25 costs another 30k; and so on.
Lair Achievements and LocationsEdit
There are four broad categories of lair size, and three achievements connected with reaching the latter three. Each type of lair is located in a different subregion of the Flight territory.
- A lair begins as a "Lesser Lair".
- At 50 slots, it graduates to a "Mighty Lair", and an achievement worth 10 points is awarded.
- At 75, it becomes a "Venerable Lair", and an achievement worth 20 points is awarded.
- The final level, "'Ancient Lair", is reached at 99 spaces; the associated achievement is worth 30 points.
|Venerable (75-95 slots||Ancient (99+ slots)|
The Shattered Plain
The Pillar of the World
The Great Furnace
The Fortress of Ends
The Hewn City
The Beacon of the Radiant Eye
The Lightning Farm
The Wandering Contagion
The Abiding Boneyard
Forum of the Obscured Crescent
The Spiral Keep
The Twisting Crescendo
- To fully expand to 200 spaces, you must spend 27,270,000 treasure. At this point, each space in a fully-expanded lair will have cost you about 136,350t to get. Choose your dragons wisely!
- If you only buy your lair expansions with the first place discount, you'll save 1,363,500 treasure! Buying with second place gives you a savings of 275,700t.